Frequently Asked Questions
- What payment methods do we accept?
We accept cash, personal check or company check for purchases and services.
- Do we pickup and deliver the furniture?
We would be happy to make arrangements to pick up and deliver your furniture.
- How long have we been in business?
Wind River Woodworking was founded in 1986. References are available upon request.
- Will we do "half a job"?
No. We take great pride in our work and therefore will only do an entire job.
- Do we do veneer work?
Yes, we are skilled in the repair or replacement of veneer.
- Can we do upholstery?
Yes, we work with three of the area's finest upholsterers.
- How long will it take for a job to be completed?
On average, our turnaround time for all pieces can range between 4-6 weeks.
- Do we sell any fine antique furniture pieces?
Yes. We have a wide variety of restored fine antique furniture and accessories. Please contact us to see what we have in our current inventory.
- What is the difference between restoration and refinishing?
Restoration is a more comprehensive process entailing the entire piece of furniture.
- Do we dip strip furniture?
No! All work is done by hand using steel wool pads, dental tools, brushes, compressed air, and lots of elbow grease.